Due to updated Covid19 regulations, the following services will be available at The Ceilidh Place until Sunday 25th of October. We hope to resume something approaching ‘normal’ service after that, but, like you, we will have to wait and see.
- Our cafe is open to all from 8am until 6pm - last reservations are at 5pm, and all non-resident guests must vacate by 6pm
- Breakfast Menu served from 8am - 11am
- Lunch Menu served from 12noon - 5pm
- NO ALCOHOL IS AVAILABLE FOR CONSUMPTION INSIDE
- Tables are bookable, please call (01854) 612103 to secure your reservation
- A limited number of tables are available in our outside spaces. Alcohol consumption is allowed outside from 11am - 10pm.
- Food can also be served outside from 12 - 5, and from 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- We recognise that the weather is not always perfect (!) but we have some ‘covered’ tables available.
- Outdoor tables are bookable - please call (01854) 612103 to secure a reservation
PLEASE NOTE: All table bookings are subject to Scottish Government regulations: Maximum 6 people from 2 households ONLY.
- Please see our Takeaway Menu. You can also see daily specials -available from 4pm each day - by checking our Facebook page
- Orders can be placed in person, or by phoning on (01854) 612103
All of us at The Ceilidh Place would like to thank you for your support at this time, and we wish you all to stay safe, stay healthy and stay sane! in the age of Covid!
We reserve the right to ask anyone not practicing safe social distancing to leave our premises immediately. Refusal to leave may result in termination of services for all customers. Thank you for your consideration and co-operation.