Now that the Scottish Government has introduced a multi-level approach in the response to Coronavirus, this page outlines the current services available at The Ceilidh Place. Obviously these are subject to change and we ask for your patience if we have not quite kept up with the website!
- Our cafe-bar and restaurant are open to all from 8am until late - last reservations are at 8pm. Mealtimes are as outlined below:
- Breakfast Menu served from 8am - 11am
- Lunch Menu served from 11.30am - 4pm
- Dinner Menuserved from 5pm - 8.30pm
- Tables are bookable, please call (01854) 612103 to secure your reservation
- You CANbook tables just for drinks - come and meet your friends for coffee, beers or a wee dram...
- PLEASE NOTE: All table bookings are subject to Scottish Government regulations: Maximum 6 people from 2 households ONLY.
- Last entrance in the evening is 9.30pm, and we must be closed and empty by 10.30pm
- Thank you for your understanding of the above points
Breakfast Menu Lunch Menu
Now we are into winter proper (Brrr!) we have limited outside seating, but these tables are available when the weather is kind!